Tuesday, October 16, 2007

oh, what a day.
parents went to make ic with me.
very troublesome though.
den for some reasons, dad scolded me lah.
then i was so pissed, cos they scold me for no good reasons.
seriously, they spoil my mood there lah.
then i didnt say a word at all, refuse to talk for the whole morning.
i guess after the whole ic thing they felt quite guilty lah,
cos they suddenly talk to me so nicely and ask me where to go for lunch.
sorry but im still feeling very unhappy inside, so was reacting quite cold towards them.
then later they said to pei me go anywhere i want.
so i was like...? okay loh they trying to make up for their guiltiness i guess.
hahaha, okay so went to suntec to shop around.
and sad thing was i was having a bad stomachache the whole day,
so couldnt really got the mood, plus the weather's so bad.
oh well, but still bought something. =)

yeah, but this mum of mine, eventually LOST MY BIRTH CERT.
she left it on the bus, den realised it only when she came home.
plus some photocopies of my parents nric stuffs.
hais, which means i gotta go msia and re-do it. oh man i hate this.
so then my dad was so angry with her, den they began to argue again.
but honestly, my mum deserves it lah. lol.
and right now my mum's like so depressed and moodless.
oh well oh well. whats done cant be undone. get over it mum.
and she asked why am i not worrying over it.
lol maybe cos i have better things to worry about,
based on the fact that i know my parents are alr dead worried,
but at the same time, my dad's very calm as i do.
thats why i think we get along better together sometimes. xD
sometimes i really wonder why my mum and me are libras when we behave so differently.
luckily she didnt lose my wallet cos i put it in at first den took it back.
my wallet's very very precious to me you know?!?!?!!!

okay, tmr's the last day of eoy. cant wait cant wait.
last paper last paper. honestly i dun really have the mood.
lol whatever, but good luck to me.

well maybe there is,
there will be, if you believe :)


and lastly, donuts are nice! :D

No comments: