Sunday, October 28, 2007

just because of a chinese proverb i went to ask so many people for the exact meaning.
it really meant alot to me huh. hmmm.

today is a nice day.
i guess i laughed until i got no much energy left now.
i dunno wads wrong with me today,
i think i feeling quite relax and fine today,
thats why i almost drove ruby mad. hahaha.
she said its been after so long since she saw me so happy.
oh well, maybe i wasnt thinking much about anything,
so was quite easy-going kinda feeling lah.
man, but im very tired after all the dumb laughing.
haha.

i dunno what youre thinking.
and i dunno whether if you know wads inside of me.
but also thanks to your sentence, i felt that presence of security.
it has always been you all along,
and you still remain in me.
so smile, cos you still got me here =)
well, if you want me lah, haha :)

No comments: