Friday, October 19, 2007

im so sick of school.
i dont know why, but i see no better purpose.
i passed my amath!!! :D very pleased, but not good enough.
but for a fail student to a pass very good achievement man.
haha, oh well whatever. ive got no mood to care much now.
thanks din and anchal for your belated gifts anyway :)
i think next time i cant watch movies with people,
mr hou's movies always make me wana cry cos its so touching.
luckily i held back my emotions, if not everyone will think im so emo. 0_o

things to do :
1. pack my room tmr ( tmr is the last day of the weekday)
2. start to do some planning
3. and the very something.

sometimes i really dunno whats on your mind.
since it seemed so okay, den i feel not the need to.
whatever lar.


thanks for changing my mood =)

No comments: