Friday, October 26, 2007

fick is very noisy.
why still post when i cant put the proof.
okay nevermind. since im bored i dun mind.
for the first time he said Sorry to me!
whoa that is something very rare and unlikely to happen.
yes and this dumb post is posted dunno for what reasons also.
maybe cos its rare that he would say a sorry to me.

and he likes to hop -.-
which is why i think he likes hopping girls.

fick is super weird.
talks to me by saying lol,
comment on almost everything i say,
wad else? and likes to oppose what i have to say.
is he even a capricorn?
i thought capricorns are supposed to get along well with libra.
maybe hes exceptional. like i said, weird.

and i think, the way we communicate is so funny.
our conversation can be a real joke lah.
well at least to me.
cos i dun talk to people the way like i talk to him.
yeah, theres a sense of "arguing" tone when we're talking.
dun ask me why. we've been talking like that since i know him.

No comments: