Thursday, October 25, 2007

i think my mood went haywire. zzzz.
and im coughing like a mad woman.
hopefully i can cough until i die 0.o
well but i cant be damn sick cos theres school tmr.
dunno if i should go out with my mum later.
cos shes been saying that cos theres no one i can hang out with now,
either theyre taking Os or having chinese intensive,
which is why i asked her out. lol i think is pretty true.
well but anyway, she likes it right?
but still, the weather's affecting my mood,
and ive been with my mum for dunno how many days out alr,
and i cant possibly tell her my feelings or whatever,
tats why going out with her is just silence, only craps spoken.
okay, mum just said if it rains heavily later wun be going out.

congrats ms diana for your engagement with your future husband :)
but sorry im not able to make it.
gotta attend my cousin's wedding in msia on that day too.
so yeah, and you and your husband-to-be looks sweet :)

im not speaking already.
i dun feel like talking. so dont bother me and dun provoke me.
to prevent from irritating people, its best to shut up.
its been long since i blast music.
argh. i feel so sick of everything.

No comments: