Saturday, October 06, 2007

while studying was smsing:

me: you dun argue with me over your him lah. not worth. hahaha
ruby: i think ah you not only got wrong expression, but also abnormal, now somemore BLIND ah.
me: lol stop lying to yourself lah. hahaha
ruby: im living in KALIMANTAN, my OWN WORLD. keep your volume down or the lion will be attracted by your voice. Shh, i need to go monitor illegal logging liao.

in the first place, theres NO lion in kalimantan.
secondly, how can someone be attracted to voice?
and thirdly since when she can monitor illegal logging? LOL.

me: HELLO.GEOG PAPER IS OVER!!!
ruby: Shhh. you've agitated the lion! its coming, hurry RUN!
me: *fainted*
ruby: lol i call you RUN why you FAINT. no use pretending dead lah, cannot work.
me: *dead*
ruby: GO STUDY LAH xD

sometimes i wonder why do i have such crazy friend. lol.
i think shes the one whos weird.
but then again, i was laughing at this until my mum thought i study till i went mad.

No comments: