Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ITS THE END OF EOY :D
wahahahas. im rather happy today. yay!
suddenly in my mind it seems like everything's gone. lol.
feeling so so sooo relaxed :)
but actually thinking that next year's gonna prepare for o's den no mood liao. lol.
whatever lar, enjoy this year first.

my mum's still upset over losing my birth cert.
i think she felt super guilty lah, den worrying over me.
cos afterall its mine...well. but dunno whats wrong with her these days.
so went to sleep, and when i woke up its still like early afternoon.
i am so free and theres nothing better i could do. lol.
oh btw, i skipped lunch successfully!
due to my mum's sadness, she didnt got the mood to bother about anything now.
so packed my table, yeah and now its like so clean without those studying stuffs.
hahaha clearance of exams.
mum told me to pack my room, but i dun feel like it so didnt.
but die die also gotta pack it by this week, if not shes so gonna kill me.
and i hope i wun find any cockroaches.

oh, i feel so sad for the earth.
whats happening the world man, keep raining. =(

No comments: