Thursday, November 22, 2007

gosh i cant believe i slept for like twelve hours.

oh this very day i realise my mum's a very impatient mum.
other mums can queue up for 20 mins for lunch,
and my mum can get irritated just by standing for less than 10 mins.
no wonder i always get scolded when im eating too slow everytime.
sorta had a quarrel with her halfway when we're out.
but after a while okay alr.
dunno how we did it, but she suddenly talk to me after spoiling my mood.
although i was kinda reluctant but still, no point having cold war la :)
and the rain that fall today seemed like snow. lol.

suddenly im like talking to everyone regarding their problems.
but yet, my own i dunno what to do.
thats why people always say "you help people but you dont help yourself."
but i think im more to i help people but i dunno how to help myself.
haha. ironical? maybe.
i realised lots of things today though.
back to the same thing that ive always thought of.
the problem lies with lack of confidence and courage i suppose.
all guys are like that, right?
though i cant really understand the process of it,
but without confidence theres no courage.
which is why its said to be difficult to speak out.
cos guys tell me they dunno what girls are thinking about.

and inconsolable by backstreet boys is nice!

No comments: