Sunday, February 10, 2008

dunno why everyone seems to read whats written on my shirt.
what is written is not even a proper sentence,
cos its not even something to be read. lol aiya whatever.
ah long movie is super funny!!!
met up with shirly at serangoon mrt.
then we went to vivo and met up with andre and alvin.
oh yeah thanks, i know im the shortest. lol.
so due to the long queue at the cinema,
shirly and me were trying to go to the vivomart cos she wana buy chocs.
and yes, we got lost. lol we landed up in some carpark, so forget it.
hahaha, i rmb going there with elroy once also,
but too bad elroy brought me there...blah nevermind.
so shirly and me went back there to the queue.
shirly sang to me. hahaha and i clapped okay! dun say i very dao. heh.
they wanted to watch the 5plus movie cos the infront one all only left with first row.
and i dont want, cos very late no time.
and in the end they got the 4pm movie, landed up in the first row,
and they blame me!!! Lol hey not my fault okay,
its bcos the tickets are selling so fast, so im innocent :D
sometimes we should have a change in seats. ahaha.
i want to watch kung fu dunk lor. sad man.
but its okay lar, ah long is quite hilarious anyway. lol.
then went to accompany shirly to look for her choc,
but too bad cant find what she wanted, so bought smth else eventually.
lastly we bought popcorns! wahahas :D
by right shirly and me were sharing one,
then somehow alvin went to buy another one.
and for the whole two hour movie i ate one and a half box of popcorns can.
they all also never eat one lor, say what buy for me one.
andre took some from me only.
still got half box left leh...lol. popcorns are nice :)
andre was hoping i freeze in there, but nah, im warm-hearted okay!
thats why im not cold. hahaha.
and the two brothers were bullying me.
one was mess-ing up my hair, and the other one was hitting my head -.-
after the movie sent shirly to the bus stop cos she got to go.
and then we went back to harbor front and I ATE MY PIZZA.
hahaha finally can. my pizza my pizza my pizza :D
dunno why theyre so interested in the "make your own pizza" thingy.
well anyway, alvin and andre looked at me eating my new york pizza.
haha, and its a pleasure to see me eat lor, so dont give me that face!
although i know im slow in eating(hahaha).
and stop laughing at my name. miss leung sounds so nice okay. Lol.
andre kidnapped my wallet and phone. horrible.
and he took some very "interesting" shots too. oh my.
maybe you could get to see the fierce look of mine from him.
for more information, go and look at his blog.
maybe he'll be posting all sorts of things.
man, days without school is just so cool. haha.
i think i used up too much energy today.
time to pig. im very exhausted. lol.





new york pizza with the chicken wing there. lol
.

and im with the one who's taller than me now. lol

No comments: