Friday, February 08, 2008

stupid heels, make my leg so pain. lol.
and they arent even high at all.
oh well. went to church with dad,
cos mum was doing some ushering so she went there first.
and so after that we all went home together.

mum was preparing lunch.
ruby came over to my house :)
so she had lunch with me, cos my parents ate first before she came.
she was horrified when my mum asked her to finish them. HAHAHA.
i think whoever comes to my house to eat must have a super hungry stomach.
lol so i helped her to finish eating. man, im good. heh.
she was laughing at my mum for wad she says,
and she said my dad was cute?! now she knows how weird my family is. lol.
uh, so we were doing nonsense things.
was showing her some stuffs in my com.
and then was introducing her to my room,
cos she said it was scary. lol come on my room is so interesting can.
so we were spending the whole day looking at my stuffs and everything,
and i dont know why we laughed so hard at the things we did in sec1.
hahaha, oh well. and my relatives came, but i didnt attended to them.
lol oops, sorry but they didnt stay long either...so yea. *laughs*


i feel so free! freed of study stress. wahahaha.
really, it seems like the day can just go on without passing time.
and i have been eating like non stop.
my mouth didnt seem to stop having something inside.
gosh, maybe i'll put on weight after cny. ohhh man.




simplicity~

No comments: