Saturday, February 09, 2008

sometimes, i really don't like bio.

went to changi airport's terminal three today.
woah. its beautiful. yeah.
my whole family and my relative went together.
we took like almost one hour of bus there.
so had lunch, which took me kinda long,
and my dad was queuing for very long to buy drinks also.
ha, and my mum and relative just kept talking -.-
my dad and i are so pang seh-ed can. lol.
but whatever lar, i cant be bothered to talk much also.
was feeling tired and abit of headache.
well by the way, not only do i get lost in vivocity,
i also get lost in terminal three. what a singapore im living in.
hmm, but anyway, t3 is a nice place to go. lol.

mum promised me that she would pei me go eat pizza.
but in the end she turned back her words.
it's like so....whatever.
i really dont like it when people break their promise,
or give empty promises.
if you cant assure you can do it, then dont even say it in the first place can.
the place im going tmr also dont have...but three people also cant eat lah.
oh well. nevermind.
self encouragement : there's always another day to eat my pizza.

im not in a very good mood now,
and so im not going to eat my ice cream.
pizzaaaaaaa ='(

No comments: