Monday, February 04, 2008

incomplete-ness.

i have been drenched for days.
maybe my body is strong enough to withstand all these.
i cant afford to be sick during cny!
yes, although theres nothing much i can actually look forward to.
oh well nevermind.
i wasted my day today sleeping.
im not tired and i still slept.
the weather is cold, and i have no idea on how to do binomial.
which is something that stressed me for the whole day.
i would need to chiong everything by tmr. seriously.
went down with my mum during evening to buy some stuffs.
not really buy stuffs, but she promised me she would buy ice cream for me.
for cny lah, if not she also wont be so gracious to buy such food for me.
so yay. i got a tub of ice cream in my fridge now :D
although not very big tub, but nevermind. quality matters :)
i just hope i wont gain weight by eating too much during cny.
i have alot of junk food in my house now.



just some entertainment that ive found:



and they say people who're born on 7th oct are very rebellious. am i?

No comments: