Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the new stall in the canteen is not very nice.
dont understand why theres so many people,
and the price not very cheap either.
they gave ALOT of rice. lol.
for once my mouth got so stuffed with rice until i couldnt speak.

CME was interesting.
my emotional thermometer is positive! :)
although sometimes my thoughts do go negative...
but still...nevermind.

since its cny celebrations tmr, and its cny holidays,
i got no much mood to study already *grins*
i'd rather sleep at home or go out relax abit.
people need to take in some fresh air to breathe sometimes.

and so i went home and did some packing of my room.
whoa i found so many interesting stuffs i did last year.
haha, quite nice lar, although most of them are quite...sentimental stuffs lah.
and i found a knife! Lol a small one. wow scary.
maybe thats for some self-defence if anyone tried to kill me or rape my snoopys in my room.

and my mum was arguing with me over a mouse and a pig.
she told me that thing on our wall looks like pigs,
when its obviously two mice. or rats you call that.
wanted to bet with her, but she didnt accept it do nevermind.
i knew i would win anyway xD hahaha

yay. time for abit of relaxation =)

No comments: