Monday, August 04, 2008

all thanks to andre, now so many knows about my horrible NC16 picture -.-
he was practically and literally publicising it man! *faint*
and in fact, everyone who saw laughed -.-
boo. really speechless~~~



was playing with the distilled water in chem lab.
sprayed at ruby cos she provoked me?
lol i think i was kinda agitated today.
recess time sprayed my milo at her too.
cos she teased lee hom *grr*
and she further provoked me. cant stand it laaaaaa.
didnt want to talk to her during assembly.
but i wasnt angry lah, just a lil .... you know.
tried changwei's motto method but didnt quite work. haha!



as a matter of fact, i think andre's obssessed with his dear phone.

my tableee :D
the one which went through all sorts of dumb papers with me.

.

oh, and i kinda miss my long hair!

No comments: