Saturday, August 09, 2008

homework day!
so all i ever did at home was homeworks.
and pathetically i didnt finish emath cos not in the mood already.
haha went to have dinner with weiqin in serangoon.
and we talked about what happened yesterday and stuffs.
yeap :)

hmmmm.
happy national day? saw the heart thingy in the sky from my tv lol.
i think thats the only interesting thing for the whole ndp parade lor.

tricked jerome over to serangoon to give him a 'surprise' gift.
haha! although i didnt have time and the money to get smth nice for him,
i made the effort to at least ger him a cake :D
afterall he helped me so much, ought to get a lil of my appreciation. haha :)

and i have phobias of fries now thanks to neo wei qin -.-
made me eat medium fries plus my own small one.
"You have extra stomach."
and i always get weird comments from people o_o

No comments: