Tuesday, August 12, 2008

back to cheeeena

was feeling so 矛盾 just now.
chinese results were released at 11.20am.
and mr lin said there was only one a1 and one a2 in our class.
so went to emmanuel hall to get our results.
all the important people were inside there too :O
sigh. sadly i got a B3 :(
i know some people must be damn happy to just even pass or satisifed,
but to me its a different thing?
i have always been scoring As in school. and i didnt get what i expected.
wow, like what a disappoint to me.
sorry mr ng, i knew you always looked at me as a distinction student.
but somehow ended up like that.
and more sorry to mr hou, i knew you had high hopes on me.
sorry that i couldnt get you an A this time. lets hope for the end of year :)
and so, was thinking alot during ss lesson over whether to retake or not.
eventually came to a decision that yeah...go for it again :)
if i dont retake, i will surely have no A. and thats the end of my chinese.
at least if i retake, theres still a chance for me to achieve my target.
although i know clearly i wouldnt focus so much on chinese anymore,
but still i wanna give it another try. a sincere and serious last try.
another reason is also due to the course i want to take in poly.
after much serious decision, i feel that i should lah. no harm anyway.
people may think its a waste of time or that im dumb ( like mdm faridah, cos she disapproves).
but of course it meant that i gotta step into the chinese world once again.
sigh, with all the chinese papers and prelims...sigh!
nevermind, sorted out my feelings and thoughts already :D
at first was kinda emo...but afterall theres no point lah.
just be optimistic towards the next retake :)
wahahaha, and changwei was there to talk to me too!
at least he lifted my mood and made me happy a little...haha :D
& thanks for all my friends encouragements and support.
was msging like in the school every now and then. ooooops.

yada yada, tmr will be a better day :)

华文,我又回来了! *rawr*

No comments: