Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YILING :D :D :D

woohoo :) all my wishes are written to you in the book and in the gift,
so i dont wanna repeat myself again anymore. haha! :)
but really hoped you enjoyed today... & your house is really very cool!

so yeah, we went over to her house to 'surprise' her :)
ate the cake and pizza, then we went to entertain ourselves.
haha...played pool! finally got to play after so long.
but still very lousy in it :( got owned by soonling! haha.
and i touched the guitar! wooo so cool. seriously want to learn it after my o's :)
played a few games of cards too. hmm then thats about it.
kinda relaxing though...thank goodness today was a holiday! wahaha :D

mum's going to renovate the living room's floor :O
wonder how on earth will my living room look like after that.
hope theres still spaces to walk? gonna be on next monday. sigh...
and mum said that i have to transfer my whole computer table into my room.
zomg. which means my room is going to be SO packed!
oh man, then i'll be distracted :( i need to study for prelims de!!!
zzz

school tmr! and CHINESE RESULTS!


yada yada :)

No comments: