Saturday, August 16, 2008

woke up damn early to do homework :(
a mugger's life isnt that great actually.
then later on in the afternoon went to changwei's hosue to have physics remedial :D
met up with ruby and friends, and eventually had it in his house.
I SAW HIS SIX CATS! hahaha but im still kinda scared of them.
i think the garfield is cute, though he looks huge :O and there were black cats too!
haha...but i most like the one that dropped into the washing machine :D
and changwei bought my favourite tiramisu! haha yay :)
so we all did physics for like three hours or so?
yeah...then i rushed to phyllis's birthday party *sigh*
was supposed to be there like at 5pm to help out, but ended up leaving bishan at 5.
and i reached there only like at 6.20pm?
changwei wanted to send me over...but nah. dont wanna trouble him :)
AND I THOUGHT I WAS LOST -.- cos i see no signs of paya lebar mrt. blahhh.
met them at simei, then we went up to the barbecue pit.
mmm nothing much actually, chatted around and ate some stuffs.
it was more of like a massive gathering lor. haha!

and im so gonna stay up tonight to do homework-mugging.
theres soooooo much that i guess maybe i cant even finish it :(
sigh. coffee shall accompany me through the night! :)
Go me go me gogogo.

& lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYLLIS :)


No comments: