Sunday, November 23, 2008

FINALLY HERE TO BLOG:)



oh my im so tired.
yes i reached penang yesterday....? and now im finally officially HERE.
cos i was at someone else's place for some reasons...
and i tell you i was seriously bored to death.
cos all the adults and elderly were in their own world,
making me feel like as if i shouldnt be there -.-
oh well whatever. and then my eye was hurting cos i didnt had much sleep the night before.
i wanted to sleep but there was no chance of me doing so *roar*
so i lived the day in misery? yeah i guess i did. haha!


alot of things happened...and it was too much for me to like write everything down here.
one day seemed like ten days to me. *sigh*
its so overwhelming to see that EVERYONE is asking me about my job and stuffs when i come back.
looks like im some "vip hot stuff" to them :O
all kinds of news reach them fast.
and the amount of food that ive been consuming is increasing...? gasp?

shall blog when im more awake :)




endless journey that i'll walk with you.

No comments: