Friday, November 28, 2008

yawn, finally here at my cousin's place! yay :)
was quite scared of the dog here as usual...dogs are so agressive sometimes :O
was staying at my aunt's place last night...somewhere near the chain ferry.
my goodness it was so damn beautiful la...i could actually see the whole sea view of butterworth and penang.
yeah and i could see the whole penang bridge also...nice scenery :)

i slept for the whole afternoon today?
hoping time would at least pass faster or something...cos i got nothing to do?
so here i am now...rotting my night away, doing things to kill time...sian.
saw this whole set of ferrari red cars in my cousin's room...
and i remembered asking him to give me one last year but he said its limited :(
roarrrr reminded me of my sad past..HAHA whatever just kidding.

and i guess i missed out quite alot of things.
things like:
1. church stuffs(i feel so bad for disappearing for so long haha)
2. job stuffs(still yet to settle with it)
3. some problems which is going on( currently im still updated and will be talking about it when i go back)
4. hangouts? (alot of plannings to do and meeting-ups)
and i still got to return elroy his calculator and pass my friends some studies notes.
well but on top of everything...theres a need and must to b♥nd too :)
(even if the bond got stronger or as strong or less strong)


i miss the presence of being in felicity.




Emptiness.
i feel so out of place.

No comments: