Thursday, November 20, 2008

i think im destined to get scolded once in a while.

i dont care about what your friends' impression of me is.
i dont live to meet everyone's expectations.
if they are overwhelmed by my reaction which they never thought in their whole lifetime that i could be actually like that, well, too bad.
its not like as if i do it intentionally. if you think i am, then whatever.
think whatever they want and say whatever they wish.
if it mattered so much to you, then i'd say you just wanted face.
its not the first day you know me.
and its not the first time you vented your hot-tempered frustrations.
stop using my minor acts as an excuse to pour out your anger.
go ahead and tell all your friends until you're shuang.
i dont give a damn about it.

im not whom they think im being brought up as.
im not any "high-class" girl who have perfect manners and speaks in a way that even the ant cant hear.
im not a girl who will say pleasant things just for the sake of making a good front to you people.
im not like a daddy's girl whom they think im so guai and quiet towards everyone.
im not like who they are or how their family members are or who they thought i should be.
if the image of me is not as perfect as you thought, then sorry.
you just have to accept the fact that im not a no-life girl.
i have a life and i live my life.
dont tell me they never make mistakes in their lives.
dont tell me they never say the wrong things in their lives.

and i dont see any bloody reasons why should you flare up because of a small thing.
if you expect any sorry, i can always say sorry.
but apologies now doesnt make any freaking difference anyway. and it never had been.
its ridiculous to get a slap for just one damn normal word.
if dad can do it, and he's always doing it, its ironical why i cant.
dont worry man, you can blow your top however you want.
i cant be bothered with things that makes no sense to me.



& there is now a need for me to blast music :)

No comments: