Wednesday, November 12, 2008

going out with mum can never be peaceful for once.
she asked if i want noodles.
i told her no cos im full.
but she greedy so went to buy.
and end up asking ME to help her eat.
and i refused to cos i already said i didnt want it.
then she bu shuang with me.
DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE???? grrr -.-

oh well. that was one of the most horrible event that can happen to me today.
anyway, went to do passport today morning.
kinda troublesome though. sigh dont like it.
went to shop around and bought some stuffs?
i thought i was good at wasting time...but i guess i still lost to my mum.
she is seriously so gan jiong about things.
i wonder why am i even the same horoscope as her.

my mum's friend bought some chocs from germany for me.
but apparently this edible thing thats in my mouth taste like mooncake :O

No comments: