Wednesday, December 17, 2008

give, giving, gave, given.

now i really think im really great. really.
i dont think i can have the same mindset like i did today if i were in the past.
i dont think i can respond this way like i did today if it was not the me now.
i dont think i can feel for others first before myself despite the circumstances if it was like today.
i dont think i can.
i really dont.
-
-
shopping craze today? but not really me though.
went out with mandy for shopping :)
and i actually chose ALL of the clothes she bought -.-
its funny how we cant decide for ourselves but can decide for others, eh?
and i think she really crave for shopping too much.
that extreme shopping queen was spending like as if there was no tommorow.
(yeah although she said only today, but still very overwhelming)
heard alot of gossips from her...well not really gossips but "stories".
pretty impressive, i was like gasping for air to know that the world is really so screwed up.
like what eric said, "This is the 21st century. Anything can happen."
so after all the shopping(we went to two places), met up with waisoe to have a drink.
later on sandy came and they went to catch a movie.
so me? i went home. haha....oh well.
i wanted to offer my seat to an elderly in the mrt...
but apparently he was standing so far away from me,
and it would probably make a scene if i really did it.
sigh made me so guilty for that ten minutes in there.
man, i think i need to have more courage next time. wahaha!
wanted to go jog awhile but i realised i got to pack my room when i get home.
so since im so early today i went home and did all the stuffs.
-
and i guess i didnt show it out pretty well.
yeah...guess so.
-

me & her; we are for ever :)



I am if you are :)
it was because of me, and i guess it's enough for me to be glad about.

No comments: