Thursday, December 11, 2008

today was a give-and-take day?
haha i've got two xmas presents!
and one super belated birthday present!
haha thanks to all of you :)

went out to meet people, passing notes and receiving things.
seemed to be so free right...yeah as a matter of fact I AM.
but however that lasted me for the day also...walking around and all.
and i seriously think i NEED to go and shop some day.
apparently almost everyone around me seem to be either overseas or working.
sigh i dont know what kind of life im living right now also.
so out of ordinary. everyday enjoying life and hangout or slack and rest and home.
maybe this is what they call the "shuang-life" after o levels. hmmmm.
oh well, but i have to get a life somehow soon. as in uh...you know, a LIFE.
or maybe that will start when i start school :)

$46! i bet if i buy that my mum will nag at me like hell.
but i think it wont happen if i get job.
so to avoid naggings, i shall buy that when i get a job.
hahaha! but when only i got one then say.
we should be practical- like what tv shows are always saying.

& cousin is coming back very soon! in 10 days?
i wonder what she bought for me in taiwan. hehe :D
oh, but i hope she doesnt anything PINK for me. pleaseee.



waiting, still waiting.

No comments: