Monday, December 29, 2008

im freaking disgusted by my skin peeling off from the sunburnt :(
sigh, dont ask me to the beach anymore!
i dont wanna go again. *roar*

and i cant wait to have my own house.
my mum doesnt allow me to alter my room.
i think its time for it to have a new look lor...like after so long.
she said it's HER house so everything goes as she pleases -.-
but anyway, i want my future room to be painted red(but not totally of course) :D
wahahaha but of course its not going to be any sooner. booooooo.

my mum calls yao dong my "boyfriend".
and my cousin joined in last night too. HAHAHA!

& & & im so looking forward to getting leehom's new album ^^
thanks ruby for helping me to order it first :D
i know its been VERY long since i showed my affection over him(many people said that).
yeah but doesnt mean i forgot him lah. now i show ok? hahaha my taste never change :)
his new album is as great as ever! and he's still very cool, and as handsome as ever too! :D
ahem, it's like how men go crazy over cars while women go crazy over artistes.
its hard to comprehend why.

No comments: