Sunday, December 14, 2008

today is a SUPER DUPER COLDDDDD DAY! my gosh -.-
the weather was so cold, and it was raining quite heavily in the morning!
then i had to take the bus, which was SO COLD like anything!
the whole bus was like almost frosted lah, with all the foggy windows.
for a moment i thought it would like snow suddenly or something -.-
yeah which reminds me back in japan...aw i miss japan :(
then in church nothing got better. haha?
i dont know why cant they adjust the stupid temperature...
and i see no reason why should they LOCK the temperature controller -.-
its not like as if anyone would use a hammer and break it or something right?
yeah so i was like sitting there like a stone waiting for the pastor to finish talking.
but of course my friends around me also felt very cold.
that shows im not the abnormal one who's feeling so frozen up. heh.
and then when i left the place, the stupid bus was SO COLD AGAIN! -.-
okay yes enough of my complains over coldness.
went to meet mum and relative at far east to have lunch.
pathetically they only sat there and watched me eat *faint*
went to get some stuffs and then went to meet elroy to return his calculator.
YES I FINALLY RETURNED HIM LIKE AFTER ONE MONTH.

anyway today morning i thought of buying the rhema shirt cos i thought it was kinda cool.
but then i didnt go for rhema conference this year(which starts today and for three days),
so it would be so weird of me to buy it without going for it.
so forget it. haha?

i wanted to learn how to bake a xmas cake today by doing some research,
but after looking at it i think i just have to forget it.
getting the ingredients is a horrible thing to do, and i dont have a microwave oven at home :(
perhaps this is why i crave for cookies so much sometimes...
(my mum doesnt know how to make them. haha)
and thinking back in sec2 when i had home econs in school...
i was so proud that i got an A for my practical exam lah!
hehe although i made only salad, but its my chef cousin taught me one ok dont play play :D
HAHA well...so afterall i think i should just wait till next time then i go learn how to bake.
oh yeah talking about food...there sooo much i feel like eating sooo much.
hahaha! :)

till i see you face to face;
i'll be the whisper in your heart that speaks to you.


soooooon :D

No comments: