Wednesday, December 31, 2008

new year's eve!

ive watched 16 movies in year 2008.
wow so that means i should watch 17 movies next year?
since im going to be 17 next year. haha whatever.

1. Feb: ah long pte ltd A-11
2. Feb: the leap years G-07
3. May:made of honour E-07
4. June: kungfu panda D-16
5. Aug: money no enough 2 J-07
6. Oct: butterfly lovers P-07
7. Nov: quantium of solace M-13
8. Nov: madagascar 2 G-17
9. Nov: high school musical E-09
10. Dec: four christmases P-07
11. Dec: yes man T-07
12. Dec: wild child F-07
13. Dec: bolt T-o7
14. Dec: twilight M-07
15. Dec: angus B-07
16. Dec: bedtime stories Q-07

11 out of16 are all seven seats! yay :D hahaha!
but just look at the time difference.
omg...studies really stop me from movie-ing. haha?
or rather to put it nicely, school makes me have no time for entertainment.

hmmm so! another year finally came and went.
this year passed by superbly fast lah...cos of olevels i guess.
yeah, pretty much things happened as usual(like duh, what can never happen?)
basically studied like mad during exams, then prelims, then o's finally.
ive grew a few strands of white hair within the year too! but not something very proud of.
but im glad i finished o's! HAHA i just hope my results wont fail me.
i think 2008 had been great though, i had more successes than failures? :)
it had been a year of concentrating on my o's only...yeah so proud of myself. haha!
and i appreciate the friendships i had with the people around me.
especially our birthday clique...although i dont know how we actually came about,
but without us i dont think school life will get any better :)
i became so much closer to eunice and weiqin now...
and i really appreciate all the kindness weiqin gave :)
and eunice is forever standing on my side! hahaha thats why ruby always loses :D
& for the rest of people in the clique, its been great with you guys.

and as for class 4g, we may not be united at all, but i still like 4g afterall :)
we've been together for sucha long time and i like the crazy atmosphere in the class.
of course noise is exception,but i really like the funny things that drives our teachers mad :D

i'll remember the times when junyi and andy were beside me in class,
telling me all sorts of nonsense until i cant take it...
but without them i dont think i can sustain the boringness in class.

as well as andre chia, his professional lameness make me speechless like almost everyday.
all the bullies, teasing, jokes, and helping out too, im thankful for him as my classmate&friend :)
and he's always helping me to raise hand to call changwei. HAHA thanks for that too.
and not forgetting we're the "special people" who never joins table in class :)

and there's still my besties ruby and mandy too :)
many things happened between all of us(but i think im the most carefree one :P),
but im glad we always work things out together :)
ruby never changes, she's still forever worrying about everything.
and there's mandy...sigh, speechless for her right now.
but no matter what, we'll forever be the best of the best friends for life :D

including peicai teachers...4g teachers were a great part of me this year.
if i didnt get my distinction for chinese then i had really let mr hou down.
if it was not for ms nai i wouldnt have the determination to pia for amath alr.
from my slacking to copying to tuition to hardwork...not bad effort man :D
and for combined science, mdm faridah had been really patient with us,
but still sorry for laughing during her lessons. ITS VERY FUNNY ONE LA!
english teachers never really left any impressions in me though, sadly.
only mr koh, which i rmb him saying im being extraordinary o.o
combined humanities! i feel like dying memorising everything,
but eventually i feel damn satisfied after throwing out all the memory work in the papers :D
this study life was not easy-going...alot of intensives and remedials and mocks...
but this breakthrough made my year complete :)

& most importantly my used-to-be-one-and-only-physics-teacher changwei! :D
although my physics isn't good at all, but luckily i didnt die on it when mdm goh came.
i love your funny lame things you say in class :)
i like your HORRIBLE handwriting and CUTE drawings :P
it's really nice to see you smile in class :D
and do remember 4g! although we cant give you perfect results,
but i believe we all like ya :D especially me! mwhahahaha!
and with the family day and many other little small occasions...
i appreciate the presence of you in peicai, and i will never forget them :)
thanks for being there from prelims all the way until my o's are over.
you're an awesome person :D

life in peicai wasn't that bad afterall i guess.
all that had been there were there, and they were the memories left in my sec school life.
growing is something i dont see it obviously myself,
but once in awhile at some point of time i do see it eventually lah.
and of course changes took place too...but wasnt much of a problem for me?
ive learnt some things in the year as well...and enhanced on much of my emotions too.
nothing compares to what you experience than what others tell you.
next year may be unpredictable and i dont know where will i really be,
but whatever it is, life is always moving on :)
im no longer a peicaian, but i dont mind calling myself an ex-peicaian- because of the people around me :)
and all in all, i have been a happy girl this year :D
and i always will be!

so goodbye 2008, 2009 will definitely be better :)

stronger will we be
deeper will we grow
further will we continue
happier will we become
all together as one
in love :)

No comments: