Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An emo post.

it's a very grey day today.
i feel so, so sad.

i dislike myself today. totally.
i didn't want to, i just couldn't help it.
i don't deny, it was really quite ridiculous of me.
at least i'm very conscious and aware...i know.
it wasn't what i intended to be. never.
and this really impacted me alot.

maybe it is common for girls to be like that,
but i don't want to be like any of them.
even if this may just of one of the very few times,
but i don't want to even have any more times.
i want this to be the last time...i want hardly to become never.
i will try my best to, really.

previously it had always been you apologising.
for once i was the one saying it now.
i'm sorry.

thank you for taking in my nonsense.
thank you for giving in to my crap.
thank you for still responding nicely.
thank you for accepting me.

No comments: