Saturday, November 21, 2009

today's just one of those ineffective days.
think i didn't sleep well or something, woke up feeling very heavy-headed.
did my psycho online test then did some work and went to rest and rot.
hahaha although there're alot of studying for me to do but apparently i was too sian to do so.
quite bad la i know, but ok only for today.
cos i was having a headache so that demotivated me even more.

and even though i had been taught on 'motivation' for three subjects in the past week,
didn't motivate me much somehow. haha!
oh well.

mum's coming back from malaysia tonighttt.
wonders if she brought back anything for me, haha.

sigh, was studying a few pages of gtt just now...
tempts me to go holiday :(
then the next moment i was on the net browsing through cruises and countries
-.-
aiya forget it la, just guai guai stay in singapore will do.
cos there's qad! hehe :D

so dreading monday man, seriously.

No comments: