Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hmm, so what can i say?
y'know sometimes...things are just...well you know.

heard from joo that my ob paper's gonna be at 5pm -.-
just two words - damn sian!!!
seriously man, what is wrong with them???
i thought my o level english paper was the first and last paper which is starting in the evening.
and now...ugh.

anyway, had lunch at seoul garden with the ladies.
had been quite some time since we all come together to have a proper meal together.
haha, but pity sansan couldn't join us...but nvm, next time :)
so that was my lunch/dinner.
and they talked about me always feeling-hungry and never-full.
aiyaaa, it's just that my appetite big at the moment mah.
cos i was eating alot of ice creams and huiping was shocked that i could still eat so much lol.
so they suggested that i should go for ice cream buffet, haha!
fattening manzxzxz.

hmmmmmmm.
next two days are so going to be tiring, sigh.

stress's building uppp.

No comments: