Sunday, November 29, 2009

I trusted you for it, I took months to do it.
And you broke it, just like that.

I still could remember the place where you said you wouldn't.
It was the first and most affirming promise you made.
You said never, because of me, because for me.
You said you would were no longer engaging in it.

You almost did once, but you thought of me, so you refrained.
I appreciated it till today, I really do.

I held it so strongly, so closely, so truly deep within me.
Sometimes I doubted because of your social circle and your past.
But I chose to have faith, to believe and not be shaken in thoughts.

I never knew you would never spare a thought or think for how I would react, how I would feel.
Am I that insignificant, that unimportant?
You never did bother or care when you did it.
Did you even feel any sense of guilt or wrong at the moment?
Where I am to you, What am I to you, Who am i to you?
You seemed so fine upon knowing. Do you know how serious it is?
You don't. You just thought it was ok, it is fine because it was just one p.

You thought I would be fine with it.
You underestimated. Please don't take my understanding for granted.
I don't think that you even know how badly this is.
It just takes a sentence to make someone build trust.
You didn't even give a damn or bother to let me know or to tell me or to ask me.
Do you respect me? Like I said before, you don't really take to heart things that meant so much to me, do you?

It was never easy because I am not there.
Do you know why I needed assurance in times like these?

You don't feel pain, do you?
I don't think you even take it seriously when I talked to you.
What good is it to be like everyone else, doing it because everyone is doing so?
Is it impossible to just say no?
What significance is it to just do it for once, what is the point?

Once.
Just that once of yours broke someone's heart.
Just that once of yours hurt someone deeply.
Just that once of yours caused disappointment, anger and tears.
Just that once.

Things would probably be better if I had known with you telling.
I had to find out myself, still unaware of anything before.
What if i never knew, would you do it again, thinking that I will not know?
What if i never knew, would you just let it pass thinking that it's nothing?
You would just pretend like nothing happened, and sweep in under the carpet, would you?
If you had even removed it, would you feel guilty and bad for doing so?

Have you even considered me a part?
A part of everywhere, everything, every moment?

You have your mindset and your perspective.
But have you ever tried to be sensitive and understand mine?
I don't think so.

It was just a puff, but it turned the whole sky grey.

No comments: