Tuesday, November 10, 2009

i met qad todayyy :D ♥♥♥

was feeling v sian and moody in school today :(
just felt like sitting there and doing nothing only.
bcs was once again soooo boring, but at least today was a little better.
the lab blacked out halfway, hahaha *grins*
but apparently he still continued to teach -_-"
well at least it wasn't that bad cos we just sat there pretending to listen.
discussed about group projects then after that the power came back to had to do excel again :(
i really dread it to the max...and on top of that i still have a project to do on it.
sigh, life can't be any in campus, seriously.

the rest of the day was still o-k...spent the second half of the noon with joo and jas.
so blah blah blah, i dozed off on the bus back from tampines.

everything's so heavy la...
my body, my head, my bag, my hands and my school work!

i should really get serious this week and get all my tests done and study for my test next week and starting doing and planning my projects.

No comments: