Sunday, April 04, 2010

Another zombie-ish day.
Woke up reluctantly today morning...the weather was too good man.
Perfect condition to nua in bed...but still dragged myself up anyway.
Haha was like half awake when i reached church o.o

& I didn't practice the first song, so ended up crap my way through.
Lol luckily gideon's voice is strong enough to overpower the backups so not that bad.
It's easter anyway and the children also just interested in the games rather than anything.
So uh...nothing much lor, finished the programme and left.

Came home and saw some of my mum's church friends at my house.
So totally -_-" cos you know....aunties talk about their aunty talks.
And they were exclaiming and started talking about me when they saw me.
Gosh.

Having slight headache now due to lack of proper sleep.
Sighhhh better sleep early~

Missyouuu.

No comments: