Monday, April 19, 2010

Kinda having abit flu now but anyway, yeah the school mood's in.

No school today, but met up with sansan for lunch.
Last "shopping" for school also, bought blazer and stuffs and stuffs.
And guess what! Thank god that i managed to change my jap class! Hehe!
So now i'm in the same class as sansan for jap and my airport duty shall be on thursday!
No need to spoil my saturday night alr, wahaha.
But then again, my tuesdays to fridays are really crazy.

So after that waited for the ladies whose ssm is today.
& wow, i see their hair so shiny and hard...makes me so turned off :(
My hair's gonna like spoil loh, keep spraying like that every week.
They feedbacked that it was damn horribleee.
Bricks-taking for training and eight hours of torture omg.
Tmr's my turn! Better go prepare later alr.

Gonna wake up at 5 every tuesday, gosh my tiring days are back.
No usage of phone from 8 to 4 pm every tues too!
Wah i think i'm so going to dread tuesdays and thursdays now.

No comments: