Friday, April 16, 2010

Super super long day.

Dimsum buffet with the ladies today at vivo.
Hmm, had been long since i ate so much chinese food, haha.
So spent the day busying getting ssm stuffs, sprays, cosmetics, shoes etc etc.
Kinda sucks too la, like spend so much on stuffs that i dun even use.
& now is like bobian but to get it for a school subject -_-"
My course is like seriously "expensive".
Still left with a blazer for bses by the following week.

Oh yes, went to see some puppies also...so cute!
Can't wait for my future house, wahahaha.
The cats are cute too, but one of it looked kinda fierce.

Ah, and i freaking banged into the stupid automated door today :(
I was like beside the door, and it somehow didn't sense my presence or whatever and the automated glass door started to close and pow, it hit me like immediately cos i was only one inch apart from it -.-
Hurts leh, the side of my face and my toes.

Anyway, i'm finally done with the cell shirt too :)
It's my second piece of shirt product for cell, hehe.

Cya workshop tmr morning, sianzzz.

No comments: