Thursday, April 15, 2010

Timetable's out!

Was abit surprised when i saw blanks under "Monday".
Meaning, no school for me on monday!!!
Lol, super surprising and shocked cos like seriously, where got people got no school on mondays?
Maybe i'm the first, special. Hahaha.

But then, got both pros and cons.
No monday blues for me and have more time to study/do projects.
But bad thing is my tuesdays to fridays are crazy! Packed until like dunno what.
And i end school at like between 530pm to 6pm everyday, sian.
& it's impossible to crash lectures now cos tutorials are like everywhere -_-"

And another problem is my cya duty, sigh.
Now that my mon to fri are full, meaning i'll most prob gotta go for duty on sat night. Gosh, more sian.
But apparently i'm intending to try and change my cds timing to two hours earlier so i can go for duty on thurs night.
Hopefully there's space for me!

No comments: