Wednesday, April 13, 2011

As much as I can I'll try not to dread internship coming in August. & Faster get over with life in school! Lol...nobody really cares about you in poly one, like seriously.
-

Tired everyday! Actually sometimes I think I very no life and very boring. But whatever lah, I love it. At least I do meaningful and purposeful stuffs. I think I totally don't belong to the youth circle, lol. I don't really do what youths normally and commonly would do...I don't look for boyfriends, I don't hang out late and go drink and club, I don't go watch movies with friends all the time and do shopping, I don't go to the ktv lounge to sing anymore after sec, I don't engage myself in sports, I don't go after the media crazily- in fact I don't even know what's up with all the artists and celebrities, I don't know man...lol.
-

Feel like eating ice creams.

No comments: