Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Busy, busy, very busy!

Don't like people whom despite of my good intentions and niceness, don't appreciate it and worse still take my words like nothing -.- Although you have more authority but doesn't mean what comes from me is insignificant to even take note. Disgusting.

& I also can't stand it when you want to cross the road, but the car infront is taking their own freaking sweet time to drive until the car behind is fast enough to catch up, and then you can't cross the bloody road -.- Annoying right?!?!? And worse when irritating cabs slow down soooo much 'cause they thought you gonna take a cab...zzz...hello, I would flag if I want to mah, ugh -.-

No idea when is the sup results coming out, hopefully soon 'cause school's starting in about twenty days too. Wonder who are my classmates this time.

No comments: