Monday, April 25, 2011

First day of Year 3.

I think I'm more tired than anyone else. Physically and mentally.

My first day of school was like a joke man, seriously. Cannot describe any better. I think my class are with all the very studious and hardworking people (like me lol :P) Just that the guys are abit more cheeky, that's all. But doesn't matter 'cause anyway I'm not really gonna "make friends" or anything of that sort.

First I had a time of listening to my tutor who had a cheena slang. Then had a lecturer who is so amusing and with her malaysian accent. My ears had a tiring day man. Don't know why some people are excited about school, or rather the start of school. Nothing interesting to me leh.

Poly life is simply hypocritical, in every way. I've come to encounter too many times of the selfishness of people and its related stuffs. People depend on what they see only- sight-driven. Oh well, I won't speak about it too much here. Anyway I'm not really affected, more of just disgusted with how things are appearing to be.

It may not be a very smooth-sailing semester (not being pessimistic, just being not too-overconfident), but I guess we just have to get over with it. Last year already so could just better off with it as soon as possible. I'm fine with what I'm doing. I don't need to "belong" as long as I'm happy. Perhaps it was because of the scarred past but I guess I just don't wanna commit to any form of "expectations" from the social network.

Week 1 is awesome, I have 3 days off the week! Haha!

No comments: