Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hiii, I love myself so much for being sucha hardworking soul last night in finishing up mountain works! Hehe. Although I was feeling kinda zombieish today but still proud of myself.

My dad couldn't understand what I was trying to say today until the point I just decided to speak canto instead. Then they started laughing at me over and over -.- Not funny right. So anyway, my parents were still trying to console me over the fact that I wasn't happy about my mum's friends coming to singapore for a holiday and gonna stay in my room. Yeah I am selfish about such things but too bad lor, I am possessive over my stuffs. I tell you, if they gonna complain or whatever, then they are better off alone man. I don't like rich people who are stucked up.

I love it when it rains and I can snuggle in bed :D

No comments: