Friday, April 08, 2011

Yesterday was a long & not-so-good day? Feeling tired and all plus was feeling very irritated by some things...rushy day and didn't feel good anyway either. But at least everything that was supposed to do and carry out was done, so that balances off quite abit.

What actually made my day better was that I passed my sup! :) Although I knew I would but still feels good to know the confirmed. So yup, two more weeks for me to "enjoy" haha.

Dinner with the usuals was good I guess, just that the waiting and delaying kinda "wasted" some time away. Don't know how often can we meet up like these next time but it's always good to always remain like that :)

Thank God It's Friday today! I hope I survive the day 'cause I slept for only 6 hours(horrible input), and my output for the day is 16hours! Gasp.

No comments: