Tuesday, January 01, 2008

thoughts of the year 2007

and so, the year 2007 has come to an end.
its the last day, and soon it'll be the next year.
they say 15years old is the turning point in life.
perhaps its true, as i find myself changed through the year.
ive come to learn and experience many things.
alot of things happened, and this year has indeed been enriching.
if time can stop, i really wish i could stay in the year 2007.
i like this year, i really do.

from the first time i saw mr lim, and how i found him interesting and all.
he asked for my name and borowed my textbook and ruler during the first week of school.
he spared me from writing tamil article when i forgot to bring my physic books one day.
he helped me in my practical exams and always asked me if i understood his lesson.
he bought me muffins one day and accepted my invitation to video him for cca.
he always say goodbye every wednesday when im going home.
he set my names in his physics papers everytime and asked about how i find the papers.
he chatted with me at times and told me how to know which is my master eye.
hes the first teacher ive ever like in my whole school life :)

quarrels did occured too, which i thought was supposed to be avoided.
mandy and ruby quarrelled, making me in a difficult spot.
ruby and me had some conflicts too, which made all our days miserable.
i believe we have grown stronger by now, even in the littlest ways.
we've never separated through the years, through thick and thin always.
in the year to come i hope we'll strengthen each other more and deepen our friendship like never before. i truly appreciate and cherish our times together, cos without us, i know we wont be who we are today.

ive also made many deeper relations with many people.
from my class, from my chuch, and other classes people too.
3g has been through much too. from three classes we bond into one,
and how we were so enthu during our sec3 camp.
we have had many impressions left in teachers, all negatives.
every lesson we're often bound to have lectures and scoldings.
we seemed to be so hopeless, yet no one actually gave up on us.
mr hou, the man that really has perseverance in believing that we all can do it, despite the fact that no one listens to him in class except me.
miss kodi, who always walk out on us one day and tries to come back another day.
mdm goh, who always say we're gone case but never wish to see us fail.
miss nai, who carries so much responsibility in taking care of 44 people.
the australia field trip we went in june, bonded much of us together,
perhaps in different groups but somehow we were still united.
well, next year will be the last, and im sure there will be more memories yet to come.

thanks eric for being the best listening ear for me.
you've been really great. i appreciate your encouragements and consoles.
i'll never forget that you were always the one there for me always :)
and julia and eunice, i know we've sorta became closer in this year.
through camps and all. and eunice thanks for being a helpful vp in infocomm, cos i always need a support like you to lead the club on.
andre, shirly and alvin were my going out partners for the past few months.
thanks for the pool, although im still kinda lousy in it.
all the days we went out were cool :)
and elroy, its been a pleasure knowing you to-day,
that you have always had me behind your back always.
thanks for the craps and being there for me too. you have been great :)
trevor is another one who ive been close to this year,
with everything that we share, be it on msn or phone or during chinese lesson.
we know we can be trusted with the most lamest secrets and gossips :)
and lastly to that special someone, i thank you for your love and everything =)

looking back, im not sure if i had more failures than successes in the year.
i struggled with maths and physics, though i was trying hard to handle it in some ways.
i faced problems, and ive seen more than i have dealt with.
i often tried to help out, but most of the time i prefer to watch and learn from them.
i know ive grown stronger in many ways, whether physically, mentally or emotionally.
always trying not to repeat history, and trying to tell others things that i hope i could do also.
i have had more happiness than sorrows this year, and im glad about that.
ive tried to achieve emotion-control and self-actualisation.
through many things i realise the importance of a minor issue,
even words, thoughts or happenings can relate to a big change.

ive no regrets. cos i cherished. each and all of the beautiful moments.
and as a student, a teenager and a living soul,
look not at the past achievements or failures,
but towards what is yet to be done and could happen.
it has been a great year, and as 2008 arrives, i wish for a better year ahead! :)

No comments: