Thursday, January 03, 2008

first day of school! was pretty exciting. for once.
but i was very tired when i woke up. lol.
cos suddenly you wake up when the sun havent come out after like two months.
man, hard to adapt.
rama's appearance was a big shock to everyone who know her.
ha, and i think im the first to saw her in school,
when mandy and ruby dont believe that its her when we were walking behind her.
haha, alot of people say shes got the australia-essence alr o.o
well, saw alot of people again! haha.
and i dont really like the school, cos:
1. its big, but got nothing actually and its old man. sigh.
2. im very likely to get lost cos i havent familarised with the school yet -.-
3. the field is big so meaning pe is torturous,
and 4. everything seemed so insecure. lol
although i must say i kinda like 4g classroom,
cos the floor is quite nice, and its big, and mostly enclosed compared to all others.
ruby and me are separated already. aww how sad right.
anyway, im like sitting so behind this year.
first row from the door fourth one, which is like the last second,
cos theres only five in a row, and theres eight rows i guess O.o
all the people infront of me are smart people man, make me feel so stressed. lol.
especially wanti and huilian, omg and my area's so gonna be very quiet.
junyi is beside me, and andre is behind me. hmm.
and actually im sitting by the window, which is good sometimes.
cos, i get to see the scenery if im bored or moody or need inspiration. haha!
although the scenery not very nice, but better than nothing.
i can see the bball court, general office, classrooms, toilets, council room, and carpark.
ha, what a class we're at. right infront of the main gate.
the school, the whole school, doesnt have a CLOCK, for crying out loud.
and i have no idea wad time is it everytime. hais pathetic.
its pretty cold in the classroom though, dunno why. maybe its the rain. lol
and we had a farewell ceremony for mrs feng!
i like the presentation, so touching man. shes a great lady. haha.
and new principal mr razali. alright honestly i have to say something.
i always laugh at things he say. lol and ruby got so mad at me cos she sees him as a good man.
hahaha! oh well. what a principal man.
theres cca orientation on friday, and preparation tmr.
ms leow came to look for me today like im some wanted person.

ms leow : youre shereen leung?
me : yea
mr leow : okay, youre the chairman of infocomm right.
me : (omg) yes.
ms leow : did you went to read up wads on pcss web?
me : *grin* no...
ms leow : how can you not? you're the......you should...
me : *nods* -.-
ms leow : okay i tell you now. theres.......so.......okay?
me : okayokay no problem.
ms leow : i give you this responsibility to......and i trust that you can do it okay?
me : yesyes.
ms leow : cos mr chia told me you guys have potentials to do....
me : hahaha!
ms leow : .......okay so look for me if you've any problem.
me : wait. who are you?
ms leow : why didnt you pay attention during morning assembly???

oh yeah. i think my reputation's gone down. lol.
but seriously, like who will remember new teachers names???????

No comments: