Monday, January 21, 2008

i was kinda blur today. oh well.
and it was so cold in the church! zzz.
after that my mind was filled with so many things,
that i couldnt decide on everything.
worse of all i was thinking what should i eat for lunch.
lol... maybe its not indecisiveness, its fickle-minded.
yeah, and I DROPPED MY PHONE for the first time.
*heart pain* ouchhh =(
i dropped it in the female toilet, and it went *piack* *piack* *flat*
oh no, i didnt know my phone can bounce. sobs.
and so i got traumatized after seeing my phone in such a state.
then still have to think of what to eat -.-
wanted to meet up with people, but in the end...nevermind.
ruby asked, but timing not suitable...so its okay.
and so pathetically i went back serangoon,
thinking maybe i should grab something at seleven or kfc.
and to my utmost surprise i saw weiqin o.o
she was so shocked i dunno why, she was giving the "omg its you" look.
and she started complaining she has got five hours of tuition,
and the next moment she was walking with me towards her opposite direction.
wanted her to go home, but she insisted on going to wherever im going.
oh well. told her im going to buy lunch,
and she thought im going to meet someone -_-"
and she said im fierce. LOL whatever. im so nice can. hahaha xD
but thanks to her, cos when we reached the traffic it started to rain!
and she sheltered me all the way. wahahas. thats so lucky of me to have seen her.
haha, cool. and she wants my number! anyone or everyone, please dont give her! =x
i dont want her to pester me to go for lunch or dinner anytime anyday suddenly.
LOL.

"guys speak the language of respect, but girls speak the language of love."

sigh, whats wrong with me man.
you want to do something, but you dont know how to or what to do.
this kinda feeling/thought/emotion is totally annoying :(
maybe i know, its just that im not the action-pack person.

No comments: