Monday, January 07, 2008

i was late today by 30 minutes! oh my so sorry.
cos it's like, the whole north-east region were having games.
so like im the latest, and they were playing whacko.
and for goodness sake i dunno anyone of them there!
so when we join in, the next moment i was whacked -.-
lol what luck. and worse thing is i dunno 90% of the people there.
so everyone was shouting the guys names, and i dunno who are they,
and some of them bluff me lor! aiya feel so fooled man. lol.
okay lar but afterall the whole thing was kinda interesting.

i was feeling very cold during church service.
dunno whats wrong with me these days la.
hmm then after that i went to marina to look for something.
but sadly i think it went out of stock, so didnt get to see it.
aww. so nevermind, went back home.
and i had my first nap of the year! hahaha whatever.
maybe i shall get the snoopy coin bank i saw today *grin*

i dont know why but i have the feeling that its regarding me.
it seems to be speaking to me through your heart.
im taking it as im thinking too much and im not thinking about it.
but when the thought of it passes through my mind,
it prompts hard within me. really.


是我决定你的伤心吗?是我吗。。。?

stop your runaway, do something.
you can make things happen.
maybe all you want is just a chance.
why not?
自信。

No comments: