Monday, January 28, 2008

went out with my mum today.
for the sake of buying things, not cos i wanna go out for fun.
yeah, went to marina and suntec.
my mum actually wanted to buy me a new wallet.
wow? abnormal behaviour. lol.
but didnt lah, cos i didnt see any i like.
so went to buy some bottom and shoes.
dunno whats wrong with my mum also.
i talk to her really very funny. our conversations are so abstract.
oh well, nevermind.
she really does things her own way. man, dunno how my dad stands her.
lol. anyway i had pizza for dinner! yay :)
she promised me she would buy me ice cream for cny! woohoos.
i crave so much for ice creams! yeah yeah.
and suntec there, somewhere near the donut factory,
there is a new opened flower shop.
oh my they sell lovely flowers! the roses are so lovely man!
and theres one bunch with a cute bear inside. aww so nice.

why is everyone suddenly asking me have i eaten? lol.
yes yes i ate pizza :D
hahaha my goodness i sound like a maniac -.-

its super funny to see kangy got freaked out lah.
*laughs*

okay whatever, time to study for emath. hais.

No comments: