Monday, June 08, 2009

The distance of fourteen.

I think I've lost weight.
project today, nothing much. 
got a new nickname by rk and i repaired lenny's phone.
hahaha i'm so professional :P 
i told him "everything goes fine only through me". 
haha this is something call ego. 

was out during the night and had "supper" before going home. 
talk-out at coffee shop and stuffs.
ok but i admit that it was quite anti-climax of me to laugh at something suddenly.
can't blame uh. potato chips plus beer?

brain cells all used up today, sigh. 
ok i think i should sleep early right... but so many things on my mind :( 
so many things yet to do and no time and no time. 
although i really hope time could pass faster but urgh. 
i'm tired...i think i should sleep. 
and thanks for that msg tonight dearest, didn't expect a second one. 
goodnight :)

& SHEREEN PLEASE DO YOUR REPORT AND IHT TMR. 

No comments: