Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nothing compares to you

How enjoyable can things be?  
you, of course yes. 

i thought i should be keeping myself busy this holiday, 
but apparently things had alr always been busy. not funny manz. 
another project day... forced myself out of bed cos i couldn't get up :( 
so spent the day in school with the four of them doing work. 
hmm can't think of anything else interesting or significant though.
i just know i had been serious and my mind is always thinking. 

& i tell you it sucks when you need to go to the toilet but you only can do so after an hour cos your travelling time home is an hour -.- 
totally madness. 

mum: you ate alr is it? 
me: no? 
mum: then why you eat until like as if it's so awful! 
me: aiya i thinking of things la.
mum: thinking of what things...nan ren ah!

No comments: