Monday, June 29, 2009

maybe it's true that i'm always tired?
Ha.

econs result was not up to what i wanted, so yeah :(
think i shouldn't have high expectations already...hurhur.
no pom lecture today, don't know if it's a good thing or not also.
but anw, still reached school early to rush proposal and ppt for iht project.
finally this freaking stupid dumb annoying frustrating project is over.
didn't have a good time at all doing it i swear.
hmm so was pretty busy during the day, except during econs tutorial...
not busy but was trying to digest what he was saying.
i was feeling so damn hungry lor :( and i was tired too.
then when he gave back the papers i just sat there and ate some sandwiches. haha!
cos i was the first he called and returned my papers plus telling me what are my errors.
and he didn't mind so yay. but the sandwich not nice la.
&&& i went for rht lecture! nobody wants to go so i was trying to be special.
my clique went to eat while i was rht-ing. but vic came to pei me anyway. hahaha.
vic was like trying to 'entertain' me and herself during lecture -_-"
talked about boyfriends and ex boyfriends.
she's damn weird la seriously, until i can totally give her that stunned face.
i told her "i don't get amused by people easily actually. tats why maybe you dun see me laughing or smiling most of the time."
so she said "then i wonder how will your boyfriend make you smile/laugh."
i should have answered "if he can't then he won't be my boyfriend already!"
HAHA.

sansan: why shereen today like so quiet.
shereen: i am always quiet!

fb test coming on wed and i haven't studied, crap.
i have tons of surveys to be completed for two subject projects.
can't believe i'm doing such wuliao stuffs.

and my parents are going to book air tickets tmr.
oh well.

No comments: