Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ultimately, it's the heart that never lies. 


big yawns. 
went to the pc show today with my cousin cos she needed to get something. 
so tempted to upgrade and change my desktop laaa. 
but should be next year if i'm really going to do so. 
but right now i gonna get my protection pack first. 

lunched at suntec in newyork then went to carrefour for some food shopping.
got home, rested awhile den had our fondue dinner with nachos and burgers LOL. 
watched two movies indoors and that's my saturday.
i sound like i'm some emo pig eating so much like there's no tmr right...
i'm surely going to gain weight...but i guess panther's owner is going to gain more.
cos there's no one to share food with me and no one to share food with him either. haha! 
maybe la i guess...just maybe. i don't know. 
sigh, food madness. holidays are just to make me eat and gain weight. 

ok i confess that i didn't do much work today :(
sigh, told you i can't be rotting or stoning away with nothing to do already. 
oh well...

gonna game soon la i swear :D 
but i need to find my biaoge first. 


It isn't just another three words, 
it's from the bottom of my heart. 

No comments: